Job description / Role
Major pump manufacturing business is seeking an experienced Pump Assembler to join its expanding production team. The role will report to the Production Supervisor and will supervise several Operatives. Responsibilities will include:
• Measuring and scanning pump assembly
• Packaging of pumps including alignment, base plate marking, drilling and tapping
• Dismantling, inspection and recommending repair of single and multi-stage pumps
• Carrying out field service activities at customer sites
• Working with QA to develop serve and/or repair procedures
• Developing technical and product knowledge to assist customers with their requirements
• Developing junior Assemblers
We are looking for solid experience in rotating equipment/pump assembly with excellent knowledge of pump technology. Strong supervisory experience is desired with expertise in service/repair and overhaul.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ethical, progressive and expanding business.
About the Company
JLWorldwide has been created to provide world class standards of consultancy for various business sectors around the globe, with a key focus on the Middle East and Africa.
JLW can help not only identify the greatest talent for your business but also unleash the talent of your greatest assets… your people.
JLW Consultants specialize Executive Search and Head Hunting to ensure you have the best talent for your business. Along with Coaching services for your Executive Level Management.