Job description / Role
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Room Service, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Senior Room Service provide high-quality service to guests who order food and beverages to their rooms. You'll be responsible for taking orders, preparing and delivering meals, and ensuring that guests are satisfied with their dining experience. Your duties will include setting up trays, tables, and carts, as well as arranging food and drinks in an appetizing manner. It's essential that you're knowledgeable about the menu, ingredients, and any dietary restrictions, so that you can make appropriate recommendations and suggestions. In addition to providing excellent customer service skills, you'll also be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and organization in the room service area, including food prep areas, equipment, and utensils. If you're looking to work in the Hospitality industry as a Room Service Server, this job description is a good place to start
• Greet guests and take their orders for food and beverages.
• Ensure that orders are accurate and complete before delivering to the guest's room.
• Set up and organize the room service tray with dishes, silverware, and other necessary items.
• Follow safety and hygiene standards while handling food and beverages.
• Handle payment transactions and process guest's orders through POS systems.
• Provide exceptional customer service by responding to guests' requests and inquiries.
• Promptly report any issues to the management or supervisors, such as late orders or equipment problems.
• Keep track of inventory to ensure that there is an adequate supply of food and beverage items for room service.
• Ensure that the dining area and equipment are clean and organized for future use.
• Provide recommendations on menu items, wine, and other beverages to the guests.
• Minimum two years restaurant serving experience, preferably in an upscale high volume. Environment.
• Previous Room Service experience preferred.
• Candidate must have exceptional people skills with the ability to build trusting relationships.
• Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
• Ability to move from floor to floor and deliver/pick up trays/carts.
• Must have developed language skills to the point to be able to read and understand instructions, safety rules.
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.