Job description / Role
Our Senior RSO Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance with operating policies and procedures in all the network related to his/her operation, provide constant supervision and support to the Retail Ops to safeguard that all operations are running smoothly within agreed upon SLAs all issues are properly escalated and resolved on time, and processes are being updated to mitigate any potential issues. Our RSO Manager needs to also ensure that all staff receive the right onboarding and training on existing/ new processes, policies and procedures.
- Review and approve new and/or enhancements proposals to establish improvements and efficiencies
- Sign-off on updated Retail Store SOPs (in compliance with local regulations)
- Manage relationships with internal functional and operational areas in the Group i.e. HR, Admin, Accounts, Logistics, IT, etc.
- Communicate Operating Policies and Procedures to all stores and Local Operations to ensure proper compliance
- Ensure compliance with operating policies and procedures with efficient implementation of the end to end operating processes
- Supervise and Manage directly all Retail Stores Executives assigned in his/her operation and ensure timely execution of their tasks and duties.
- Ensure that all projects are well delivered, executed, and communicated to Retail Stores Staff prior implementation and deployment
- Ensure that Induction program of all staff is well and timely performed to all staff
- Assess and submit yearly and quarterly TNA in collaboration with Local Retail Operations and L&D Team and ensure that all trainings are well and timely performed
- Conduct tactical and refresh training sessions on ad-hoc basis according to business needs and whenever required in the stores or in Retail Academy
- Monitor the implementation of action plans to improve Retail Store Operational Performance
- Ensure that action plan is well communicated to the concerned stakeholders and actions are taken and completed on time
- Communicate and align with the Country Management and Local Commercial Teams the yearly plan and objectives of Retail Stores Operations
- Review periodical action plans implementation in stores
- Identify saving opportunities and propose actions to reduce and eliminate unnecessary operating expenses, reduce shrinkage and stock variances; as well provide whenever required, the support to assess investment needs which could improve stores operations performance, Loss prevention, and the compliance with safety and Security of our stores and staff
- Work closely with our JVs and provide support and/or any required information related to Retail operating policies and procedure.
- Collaborate with Administration to ensure that SLAs are signed and renewed on time
- Ensure internal service providers are delivering against the agreed SLAs
- Ensure changes to processes, policies and procedures are communicated to service providers and 3rd parties and that all malls instructions and communications are delivered on time
- Maintain great relationships with the Malls in each country and inform stores and internal departments all communications related to their internal operating policies, safety and security and any other relevant instructions
- Schedule and ensure that all stores are frequently visited as per agreed plan, providing first line support to store managers and front-liners and identifying opportunities for enhanced customer experience.
- Align with the Commercial Team, Customer Experience and Support Services functions on a certain number of visits per store per year, to provide their expert inputs on identified pain areas, and agree with them on an action plan to improve operational performance related to their areas of expertise
- Assess the outcome store visits and escalate operational red flags to the concerned head of departments when the agreed actions are not duly achieved
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.