Job description / Role
- Responsible for review of proposal before submission to client.
- Responsible for review of contracts received to check whether the requirements have been clearly and adequately defined and to ensure that requirements for an order received by verbal means are agreed before acceptance.
- Responsible for assessing the capability to meet sub contract requirements and resolving discrepancies (if any) in the contract and maintaining records for the same.
- Responsible for finalizing changes in the contract if required , communicating the contract details as well as amendments (if any) to the relevant persons and maintenance of contract review records and list of approved dealers/contractors.
- Responsible for verification and control of relevant technical and commercial information provided in the purchase orders on receipt of acknowledgment from the source/supplier as and where applicable
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Proven flair in selling high tech. or unique products
- Should have good command of written and spoken English.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years in HVAC service sales or HVAC equipment
- List skills that determine or facilitate the success of the person in this particular position
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.