Job description / Role
GE Power is seeking a Senior Sales Manager to focus on building and growing the Service business in Saudi Arabia. This role is responsible for power generation services sales, including building strong customer relationships within the designated geographic area and portfolio.
For this role, the candidate will be required to:
- Act as a focal point for all requests related to services, parts, repairs, solutions, or complex projects within the geographic area / assigned customers
- Develop deal\\\\transaction strategy & vision with a long term perspective on how to grow our business and strengthen our relationship with Utility and government customers in Saudi Arabia.
- Lead business development planning processes.
- Establish a thorough understanding of complex products and systems and knowledge of the environment where the products or systems will be used
- Drive new product introductions and new product revenue.
- Stay up to date with latest market intelligence involving customers, competitors and market dynamics.
- Coordinates and leads sales teams involving engineering, legal, risk, commercial and finance.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Sales Origination
- Working knowledge of the power generation and/or Gas Turbine market in Saudi Arabia.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.