Job description / Role
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
BHGE Indirect Sourcing is seeking a Senior Sourcing Manager to develop complex and comprehensive supplier/buyer contractual relationships to meet the business needs. This role will be responsible for managing the current indirect supplier landscape and developing an indirect supplier strategy in the MENATI and SSA regions. This role will work closely with vital support functions including Finance and Legal, and the candidate must have working knowledge of Sourcing Agreements and Financial acumen to drive such discussions.
- Provide Strategic Sourcing leadership within the MENAYI region to manage Indirect supplier landscape to achieve business priorities
- Enforce business policies to meet business targets and customer needs, including improving procurement processes and to enhance the customer experience with Sourcing
- Support multiple functional stakeholders within the regions and within the BHGE Sourcing organization
- Ability to cope with and resolve multiple complex situations daily
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Negotiate price, payment terms, T&Cs, etc. and work with Legal to finalize agreements
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Act as the liaison between suppliers and BHGE on all sourcing matters
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of Sourcing experience
- Experience leading teams in a matrix organization
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management, scheduling and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to interact with and influence all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Experience negotiating and finalizing Supplier agreements
- Demonstrated ability to manage supplier relationships and long-term partnerships
- Experience working across multiple levels (including executive management), business functions, and geographic regions; able to clearly communicate information in an easy to understand manner; able to deliver message effectively verbally and in writing, including strong presentation skills.
- Master's degree
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Background in Oil & Gas industry
- Project Management experience
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.