Job description / Role
• Agile Methodologies - Scrum, Kanban
• Good knowledge about in Linux Configuration & shell scripting
• A good background in Web Services (SOAP-based and RESTful) and XML (SAX, DOM, XSLT, XPath)
• Good knowledge about the internals of Spring framework, Hibernate, Spring Security, Spring Data (JPA, Mongo), Spring Boot and Spring AMQP.
• Experience in RDBMS and ORM - Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL
• Hands-on experience in Jenkins, bitbucket pipelines, Docker, Docker Compose.
• Solid understanding of Angular
• Ability to create testable angular modules and components
• Good understanding of OOP
• Functional style programming Behavior
• Test Driven Development
• Unit, Integration
• System Testing
• Experience with Angular CLI
• Familiarity with Reactive extensions
• Experience with RESTful API integration
• Fluency with Git
• Has Code Review Skills
• +4 Years of Experience
• Can join as soon as possible
About the Company
Saudi Networkers Services, incorporated in 2001 with an aim to provide the world class business and consulting services through a combination of market insight, technical excellence and unrivalled agile methodology.
Our success stems from building strong relationships and trusted partners, which enabled us delivering exceptional services to public sector, as well as some world's leading organizations, in Telecommunication, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Banking, Energy, Utilities and various other industry arenas.
We collaborate closely, ideate that how the work gets done, while working alongside businesses to collaborate on growth and applying breakthrough innovations, that drive exponential impact, managed by teams specialized in their assigned industry sectors.