Job description / Role
Our client is a large international consultancy, with great projects in Saudi Arabia, they are currently looking to hire a Structural Engineer for their office in Riyadh
• Preparation of structural designs for the given projects using software such as ETABS & SAFE as a minimum requirement, besides the advanced use of spreadsheets.
• Delegation to and supervision of team of CAD technicians within budget allocations
• Preparation of relevant design specifications for execution of project
• Liaising with the authorities to achieve structural approvals for project submissions
• Site visit& coordination to ensure designs are implemented correctly
• Review of shop drawings, material submittals, etc for ensuring successful site-progress for structure.
• Detailed knowledge of international design codes and their local application
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
• At least 10 years of professional experience in Structural design.
• Have excellent knowledge in the design and implementation of Structural systems, identifying structural design limitations, estimates of the material quantities related to each structural design and their costs.
• Deep knowledge of all relevant international and local standards and codes of practice.
• Have a deep knowledge in the design of various Structural analysis & systems and design programs and applications such as but not limited to: Revit, ETABS, SAFE, Sap 2000, STAAD, PCAL col…etc.
• Have a deep knowledge of latest building trends & systems.
• Familiar with Project Management Software applications such as MS Project, Primavera and AutoCAD/STAD/Revit software.
• Skilled in estimating project resource requirements (manpower, materials, financial)
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Senior Structural Engineer
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Senior Civil Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||26 Dec|
Civil Construction Engineer with Road & High Rise Building Experience
Al Baraka Construction
Civil Engineer / Project Manager / Airport Management
Burdock Project Consultants