Job description / Role
We are seeking an experienced Structural Engineer to join a well-established engineering consultancy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will develop structural engineering designs and plans, provide project management support and technical guidance, and ensure that projects meet all engineering standards and codes of practice.
• Reviewing structural design and shop drawings for reinforced concrete and steel structures.
• Reviewing all structurally related documents (material approvals, sub-contractors’ pre-qualifications, structural calculations, invoices etc.).
• Supervising and inspection of structural works at the site.
• Coordination and meeting with the project management and the contractor to discuss and solve all pending structural issues in the project.
• Structural Design Review for all buildings involved in the projects.
• Redesign of many structural elements as per project requirements.
• Preparing full structural design calculations for many structural elements including steel structural elements.
• Preparing shop drawings and structural detailing.
• Drawings coordination with all other disciplines.
• Technical support for the site team.
• Analysis and design of reinforced concrete and steel buildings as per local and international codes.
• Developing structural models using different structural software.
• Leading structural design teams during the design development stage.
• Coordinating the structural work with all other disciplines.
• Ensuring compliance with all V3 Middle East's internal processes and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or related field.
• At least 10 years of relevant professional experience.
• Excellent knowledge of engineering principles, codes and practices.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Detail-oriented and organized with strong problem-solving skills.
• Proficient with relevant software programs.
• Must be SCE Certified.
• Must have a Valid and Transferable Iqama (if Non-Saudi)
About the Company
Established in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2000, V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co. has built a strong reputation for Architectural/Engineering and Design Excellence, drawing on our rich history of unsurpassed Quality, Commitment to Excellence and Focus on Clients.
We take pride in our success and accomplishments which we attribute to our most valuable assets, our Dedicated Team of Architects, Engineers and Technical Staff.
With over 500 Engineers and Technical Staff between V3 Middle East and its sister company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, USA, we are able to deliver the most complex of projects with the highest level of quality following the utmost professional standards, both ethically and with integrity.