Job description / Role
Senior Technical Adviser - Policies & Procedures
International Engineering consultancy requires a Senior Technical Adviser - Policies & Procedures for a three year contract in Riyadh. Due to visa restrictions you should either currently reside in Saudi Arabia and have a transferable Iqama or be a Spanish, Canadian or American passport holder out with KSA.
Key Responsibilities include;
• Identifies and develops best practices, standards , guidelines and reports in technical affairs
• Develops training program and conduct workshops related to technical affairs
• Oversees the investigation of the current standards protocols that support technical affairs
• Determine gaps where new or modified standards need to be developed.
• Provides the needed specialist insight during the implementation of new operations plans, policies, procedures, and transition/migration plans
• Monitors the identification of leading practices, standards and guidelines in technical affairs
• Assists to improve the technical affairs policies and procedures and ensures that the same are implemented uniformly where appropriate.
• Assesses the design and documentation for technical affairs, to ensure that they are consistently handled
• Salary 40,000 - 50,000 SAR (Negotiable) per month plus family status visa, medical & relocation assistance.
SAR 40,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Family status visa, medical & relocation assistance.
To apply you must meet the following criteria;
• Be educated to degree level in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil/Structural Engineering
• Have a minimum of 20 years engineering experience
• Have at least 5 years’ experience in the design implementation and review of engineering policies, procedures and manuals
• Experience working for international organizations preferred.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.