Job description / Role
The Senior Technology Consulting Specialist works closely with process owners to identify business improvement opportunities, create solutions to complex problems and implement solutions. This role exercises significant experience with researching complex solutions and is comfortable negotiating conflicting objectives with senior management.
The Senior Technology Consulting Specialist plays an integral role in advancing best practices via consulting assignments and root cause analysis studies.
SAR 22,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Information Systems or other quantitative discipline
• MBA/MSc degree is a plus
• Familiarity with PMI or ITIL methods, and process mapping tools.
• Minimum of 8 plus years of process improvement projects, technology/business consulting including proven facilitation skills
• Detailed hands-on experience with BPI methodologies and tools in non-manufacturing environment
• Experience in developing process metrics and using statistical tools.
About the Company
Leveraging a powerful combination of expertise, round-the-clock availability, and extensive technical resources, Acuative simplifies the entire process of managing your technology. We specialize in delivering service-focused technology solutions for the enterprise, service provider, financial, retail, and public sector markets.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of Technology - Perm and Contract