Job description / Role
Prepare Test Strategy, SIT and UAT plan.
• Coordinate and understanding Business Requirement, Functional Specification and Technical Specification documents and decomposing the requirements into testable functions
One of the leading technology company
• Responsible for the UAT Testing and Identifying UAT testers and managing resource plan by coordinating with business stakeholders
• Coordinating Technical teams to setting up test environment and reviewing Test Scenarios and obtaining sign off from the stake holders
• Understanding Business Requirement, Functional Specification and Technical Specification documents and decomposing the requirements into testable functions
• Competitive Salary
• Bachelor degree with atleast 4-5 years of software testing, strong understanding of UAT testing methodologies and practice
• Arabic speaker with experience in the KSA is preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.