Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success"
SENIOR WATER RESOURCES ENGINEER
On a behalf of high profile client, we are looking for outstanding SENIOR WATER RESOURCES ENGINEER , to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC
A Senior Water Resources Engineer is a professional who is in-charged in supervising, planning, and implementing project management ideas for stormwater. His/Her or her roles also include establishing business relationships, analyzing the quality of water, and preparing contracts and project cost estimates. The core skills for the position include excellent leadership, communication, and time management skills and proficiency in project management and civil engineering. The job's education requirements include a degree in civil or environmental engineering.
• Lead technology teams charge with full life cycle development processes involving system requirements and system architecture.
• Analyze the conveyance capacity of existing storm and sanitary sewer systems using XP-SWMM.
• Perform hydraulic and hydrologic analysis for different projects to identify existing flooding problems and develop alternative solutions.
• Conduct extensive research for the NRDC in the application of green infrastructure for the reduction of CSOs in Chicago and Milwaukee.
• Perform regularly schedule maintenance boilers, heaters, pumps and HVAC equipment such as filter changes, greasing, etc.
Skills and Competencies:
• Project Management, and Civil Engineering. soft skills such as Communication skills, Time-management skills, and Leadership skills.
• Provide basic design utilizing AutoCAD and HEC RAS.
• Project Management - Manage budget, schedule and quality aspects and deliverables for projects.
• Verified and updated other miscellaneous Design Change closeout documents requiring Civil Engineering responses
• Developed a top-notch procedure to identify and locate automatically sources of contamination employing new GIS technology.
• Managed business development, practice development, and creation of thought leadership collateral.
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||19 Aug|