Job description / Role
"A passion for perfection"
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use and develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissôtel Al Maqam is Swissôtel's Second hotel to open in Saudi Arabia. The hotel offers 1624 elegant rooms and suites with modern design, complementing the values of today's Arab culture.
As part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the deluxe Swissôtel Al Maqam is a contemporary five-star hotel located in close proximity to the holy Masjid Al Haraam, overlooking the Ka'aba and the Grand Mosque.
Swissôtel Al Maqam is part of a new urban development, including two restaurants, one executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a business centre. It has private entrances that make it easier for our valuable gusts to reach Al Masjid Al Haram. We invite you to be part of the dynamic team as:
You are an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our food & beverage experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel unique and valued.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Have full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions, menu items and preparation methods
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.