Job description / Role
• Candidate should have minimum 10 years hands on Analyzers experience and is expected to provide support to customers during installation, commissioning associated with major projects, upgrade projects, revamps, service of Field Analyzers.
• Candidate should have in-depth knowledge and have extensive working experience on Analyzers such as Gas Chromatograph models PGC 2000, PGC 5000, CEMS, FTIR models FTPA 2000-460, FTPA 2000-260, NGC 8206 & 8209, Photometers PIR 3502, PUV 3402, ACFNT systems, ACF 5000 and Liquid Analyzers.
• Should clearly indicate in resume relevant experience of having done Commissioning, Troubleshooting /
• Repairing / Calibration and Validation of Analyzers and associated analytical sample system, analyzer shelter, and sample skid systems, with pump systems. Analyzer shelter cause and effect, analyzer shelter associated PLC and safety logic.
• Candidate should be able to understand common sample system issues and trouble shoot and suggest / recommend improvements to sample handling system in consultation with system integration engineer.
• Candidate should setup analyzer communication loops related to Modbus / OPC / Modbus over TCP/IP, integrate 3rd party systems into analyzer network, and should be able to trouble shoot analyzer communications issues to AMADAS systems
• Complete timesheets, site visit reports and all other documentation in line with company policies. Timely and professionally handle field service calls and issues arising from the field service visits.
• Understanding of integrated Analyzer, systems and knowledge of different makes/model/types of Online Analyzers and field Instruments is a must.
• Nature and length of previous experience: 10+ years of experience is a must.
• Transferable ikama is a must
• Specialist knowledge: should have working knowledge of ABB Analyzers such as Gas Chromatograph models PGC 2000, PGC 5000, CEMS, FTIR models FTPA 2000-460, FTPA
• 2000-260, NGC 8206 & 8209, Photometers PIR 3502, PUV 3402, ACFNT systems, ACF 5000 and Liquid Analyzers.
• Gender Preference: male
• Nationality Preference: none
• Language Fluency: english or arabic
• Current Location: KSA
About the Company
Spectrum Talent Management is a Global Recruitment firm with strong capabilities in Executive Search, Global Migrations, Contract Staffing and managing complete talent supply chains.
Founded in 2008, we are a growing, yet mature service firm specializing in staffing requirements of global organizations. Our leadership and high acceptance in the market is evident by the phenomenal growth that we have demonstrated in just few years of our inception. From permanent hiring to flexi staffing, payroll management to RPO, the orbit of the value add that we provide our customers with, has always evolved and diversified from time to time, thereby letting us with all the more reasons to be on the preferred choice of our customers for their most crucial talent related requirements.