Job description / Role
The Shift leader is a key position that contributes effectively to the success of dr.CAFE® store operations using experience, people ,knowledge, system and professionalism to add value to dr.CAFE®
• Lead the group during your shift to run the daily operation in the store.
• Assign proper team members to each operational station as timing and work required.
• Regularly check on the standards of cleanness and hygiene throughout the work site.
• Enhancing Team Members abilities to perform better and more efficient.
• Monitor guest satisfaction and offer them what makes their visit/stay more comfortable.
• Make sure that the Operations Manual(s) are followed in every step during your shift.
• Monitor dr.CAFE® Business Models implementation by team members during your shift.
• Read and sign Employee’s Handbook.
• Smile and make others smile whenever and wherever any TM serves a guest.
• Check on self-hygiene, cleanness and neatness.
• Steer sales to achieve profitability goals of your store.
• Make sure that all machines and tools are functional and well maintained.
• Educate other colleagues about the best practices to perform better.
• Share the coffee passion with guests and colleagues.
• Take proper actions as per superiors’ instructions to smoothly run your shift.
• Plan the availability of pack ups, raw materials and stock items.
• Encourage team spirit among staff.
• Help in solving conflicts if any, satisfy offended guests.
• Closely monitor the training of new team members and assist them when necessary.
Educational Background and Experience
• At least college level, must have a goal for career growth.
• Must have at least 2 years related work experience in a quick customer service industry.
Knowledge and Skills
• Fluent in both oral and written English.
• Can work under pressure and acts on any given challenges.
• Good knowledge of computer or computerized machines
• Food & Beverages
About the Company
Like any starry-eyed, ambitious, and focused young man envisioning to embark on a small business venture, Yousef Al Rajhi gave wings to his dreams by registering the company in 1996. This was the dawn of new beginning, turning dreams and aspirations into a business reality and thereby catapulting himself to the zenith of his pursuit.
In its budding stage, the company sprouted from a humble ground. It had its genesis with the simple idea of giving value added services by importing goods and then simply selling and distributing them. The services initially offered were mainly related to the F&B industry.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
RTC-1 Employment Services