Job description / Role
Shop Supervisor - Lacoste Riyadh Park - Riyadh (Male)
The Shop Supervisor is responsible to assist the Shop /Store Manager in managing the team, ensuring the attainment of sales target, delivering an outstanding guest experience, maintaining the shop and brands merchandizing and managing the stock, in alignment with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Achieve the sales target allocated to the store
- Participate with the sales executive team in generating sales through high selling techniques.
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty
- Ensure consistency in customer service delivered and handle all complaints.
- Enter all received goods in Baan inventory and ensure proper record of all stock movements
- Order and replenish all goods to avoid any out of stock situation
- Assist the Shop Manager in preparing for the inventory.
- Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display, lighting and stock rotation
- Implement all merchandising as per the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines
- Conduct daily walkthroughs to check presentation standards.
- Prepare schedule to ensure full coverage of the shop floor and maintain grooming standards of the staff
- Second the Shop Manager in defining areas of responsibility for each sales team member
- Manage, engage and guide the team reporting to him/her.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.