Job description / Role
SIEM Consultant: The purpose of this activity is to provide ongoing management, monitoring, tuning, alerts, report generation, and maintenance of the SIEM System as following (include but not limited to):
• Integration of all customer applications and systems to SIEM solution
• Monitor alerts and policy exceptions (security events) generated by the SIEM System
• Perform updates to existing policy rules.
• Provide software-level management for the SIEM System components.
• Verify data collection and log continuity.
• Manage user access including user and group permissions updates.
• Review SIEM System disk space usage.
• Verify time synchronization among SIEM System components.
• Perform archival management and retrieval per change management process.
• Manage SIEM System update alerts.
• Classify security Incidents into the agreed priorities
• Escalate security Incidents to an Authorized Security Contact or Designated Services Contact in accordance with the Communications Plan.
• Provide remediation/countermeasure recommendations,
• Document details of security Incidents in the ticketing system.
• Saudi Arabia
• Any degree related to computers / IT / MIS
• 6 to 8 Years of Experience in relevant field
• Good Communication skills both Arabic and English
About the Company
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.