Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
• We are currently looking for Early professionals to be part of our Graduate program with our Security Services team, where you will have the opportunity to undergo world class on-the-job training, close mentorship by IBM's top notch security consultants, blue-team leaders, and Senior SOC Analysts.
• You will be assigned to local and regional security projects covering IBM's MSS services.
• This is your chance to be a part of this exciting program, if you are recent graduate or have 1/2 years of professional experience, must have studied Computer Science/Engineer or an Information systems Graduate with focus on Network Security, Infrastructure & Endpoint Security, OT/ICS Security Analysis, Cloud Security, SIEM technologies, Incident Response & Forensics, then we are interested in speaking with you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Recent/fresh graduate in Computer Science/Engineer or in Information systems with focus on at least two domains or areas like Network Security, Infrastructure Security, SIEM/SOC technologies, Incident Response & Forensics & problem solving skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Preference will be given to candidates with strong written and oral communication skills.
• Position will require work to be performed in shifts.
About Business Unit
IBM's Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM's Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Security Strategy Risk and Compliance (SSRC) Associate Consultant
IBM Middle East
Cyber Security Specialist
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
IT Architect - New Graduate Program
IBM Middle East
IT Systems Lead
Swisslinx Middle East
Network Engineer/ Network Administrator
Future Careers Middle East