This position is closed or expired.
See other Admin jobs
Emerson Automation Solutions currently has an exciting new role for a Site Coordinator to be based in our Jubail office in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The role will be to provide administrative support for one of our main customers on the Sadara project. This position requires somebody with interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with a variety of different stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be required to manage work orders from Sadara until customer invoices are issued. The successful candidate must maintain and improve key elements of service execution. You will be required to establish and improve the numerous internal and external communication channels, especially once the service execution has taken place.
• Act as internal & external focal point of contact for all types of work order requests processing
• Provide administrative support to Subject Matter Expert team by maintaining a database of client information
• Work with Program Manager to assign Subject Matter Expert engineers to work orders
• Provide logistic supports to local and deputed Subject Matter Expert engineers including travel and living arrangement
• Coordinate work order dates with customer, obtain customer signed timesheets and submit for timely invoicing and arrange transportation and customer gate pass for Subject Matter Expert /service engineers
• Provide Subject Matter Expert engineer with technical documentation from sales or systems group
• Maintain Weekly, Monthly & Three Months look-ahead Plans & identifying Subject Matter Expert engineers requirements
• Track Subject Matter Expert engineers site progress and update Resource Management system or forecast schedule
• Responsible for submitting Site Reports for internal and external review
• Support Program Manager on order value revisions
• Handling multiple work order documents, preparing transmittals, receiving customer documentation and distributing internally on time
• Preparing document transmittals for transmitting the documents to customer
• Ensure availability of additional Subject Matter Expert from Emerson and 3rd party Original Equipment Manufacturer as needed, for activities such as turnarounds that may require additional resources for short periods.
• Organize material return for repairs and calibration
• Agreement and work orders released from time to time
• Provide logistics support such as organizing access permits and travel arrangements to the Emerson and 3rd Part Original Equipment Manufacturer and Subject Matter Experts
• Expedite mobilization of resources to site and repairs / calibration of equipment off-site.
• Maintain a calendar schedule of all Subject Matter Experts and planned activities by plant area /unit.
• Working with the relevant authorities in Sadara, plan and arrange for access permits / permit to work to enable Subject Matter Expert to carry out their tasks in a smooth and time efficient manner.
• Work closely with Emerson Programme Manager, Subject Matter Expert team and Sadara to estimate additional Subject Matter Expert resources needed from time to time over and above the site based Subject Matter Expert team.
• Work with Emerson Business units and 3rd party Original Equipment Manufacturers to provide Sadara with quotations for services such as above.
• Upon receipt of release Work Order from Sadara, schedule visits of Subject Matter Experts as needed.
• Working with Sadara Emerson business units and 3rd party Original Equipment Manufacturers arrange for travel logistics as needed such as Documentation for VISA (if required)
• Coordinate with Sadara and Emerson service center for delivery of devices / parts for repairs and calibration at Emerson facilities and return
• Maintain HSSE reports and logs for all work performed by Emerson and Emerson sub-contractors at site.
• Provide status report on mobilization of Subject Matter Experts completion of repairs/calibration that are carried out at Emerson premises.
• Any other duties as deemed appropriate by your line manager.
The candidate must have a Bachelors Degree in MIS or equivalent and with 2-5 years experience in logistics and handling of government paper works. It is essential to have previous experience with ARAMCO.
About the Company
Emerson (NYSE: EMR) is a diversified global manufacturing and technology company. We offer a wide range of products and services in the areas of process management, climate technologies, network power, storage solutions, professional tools, appliance solutions, motor technologies, and industrial automation. Recognized widely for our engineering capabilities and management excellence, Emerson has more than 140,000 employees and approximately 265 manufacturing locations worldwide.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Power System Operation and Control Engineer - Senior, Junior
Burdock Project Consultants