Job description / Role
Responsible for coordination, monitoring and inspection of project construction/design activities to ensure that the quality of work is in compliance with the project specifications, approved drawings, applicable code, standards and within budget and schedule.
• Perform Construction Administration Services which includes monitoring Contractors’civil field activities of rough grading, structural concrete (e.g. manholes, lift stations, box culverts, duct banks, pump stations, buildings for substations), paving for roads, bridges regarding contract scope of work, site conditions, installation, progress, procedures, costs, schedule, and other contractual requirements.
• Witnesses contractors’ material selection, installation and quality control inspections to ensure that the permanent and finishing works are constructed according to the contract, applicable codes, standards, approved drawings and specifications.
Attends a bi-weekly meeting between the Royal Commission Construction team and the Contractor
• Conducts or directs fact finding civil investigations and advises SRCM.
• Initiates and prepares for SRCM draft civil related letters, memos or reports to contractors and other Departments
• B. Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum of (8) eight years of field experience in civil residential construction experience.
• Field Engineer experience in application of Civil and construction methodology for focusing on .on rough grading, road work, bridges, storm drainage, lift stations, pump stations, and utilities (electrical and mechanical).
• Should have Housing development and community construction projects.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies