Job description / Role
• Assist in preparation of accurate project programs, clearly indicate the timeframes and activities involved in the project and monitor progress against the project plan taking corrective action where required through effective coordination with the client, various types of subcontractors, etc.
• Supervise the site regularly, keep the client updated on the progress of the project and attend to all technical and engineering problems, additional manpower requirements, drawing changes, etc. in an effective and timely manner thereby achieving project requirements and quality standards.
• Track project milestones and deliverables, check & deliver progress reports, complete requirements of documentation at defined frequency, analyze reports/ results and troubleshoot problem areas, after obtaining approval, if need be.
• Maintain accurate record keeping of delays and changes that have occurred and assist the PQS to prepare claims for variations and time extension.
• Hand over as-built drawings, manuals, keys, etc. on project completion and assist in ensuring and receiving the completion certificate from the client. Organize the site demobilization on project completion and prepare applicable reports.
• Receive snag lists from consultants, arrange sub-contractors for various works, and monitor all jobs for timely completion, including timely attendance during defect liability period.
• Degree /Diploma in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
• 4- 6 years’ experience in the construction industry in both interiors and civil works with at least 3-4 years in a similar role.
• Must have extensive know-how on all site operations and should have managed small to mid-sized commercial value projects.
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.
Civil Site Engineer
Big Fish Recruitment
A Leading Contracting Company in Abu Dhabi
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Big Fish Recruitment