Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is an international specialist in the power industry, head office based in Europe, with a newly opened branch in Saudi Arabia. Due to continued expansion and a desire to expand in the Middle East region, they are currently seeking an Arabic-speaking Site Manager. We are looking for a Site Manager with a background in high-voltage power transmission lines and a thorough understanding of the local market and culture combined with a proven track record in substation construction. The Site Manager will be based in their Riyadh office.
• Managing construction works pertaining to HV and EHV power lines and substations, ensuring compliance with local construction laws, Saudi standards, health and safety, and fire protection regulations
• Overseeing the construction works, ensuring adherence to requirements set in the contract, technical documentation, work plans, and schedules
• Scheduling the works and material supplies
• Coordinating your own team with the subcontractors’ building teams
• Overseeing the quality and timeliness of works performed by construction staff
• Adhering to project budgets
• Keeping the construction documentation up to date and accurate
• Preparing the as-built and acceptance documentation
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
• Degree qualification in Electrical Engineering
• 5-10 years’ experience in supervising HV and EHV power transmission lines and electrical substation construction works
• Previously managed a team of employees
• Very organised and able to analyse design and technical documentation, and the schedule of works
• Able to develop cost estimations
• Good technical knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, and AutoCAD
• Fluent in both spoken and written Arabic and English
If you fulfil all the criteria stipulated, you will be contacted within 10 days. If you do not fulfil the minimum criteria, we may contact you regarding alternative positions.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.