Job description / Role
Required to join an established contractor in Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring, coordinating and following-up on areas of concern regarding the day-to-day Operation & Maintenance activities on Site. Duties include
- Analyze trends and takes corrective action in case required and report
- Ensures that responsibilities are assigned and associated authorizations delegated;
- Provides leadership, maintains good personnel relations and provides support;
- Structures and maintains information / communication flows between upstream and downstream parties.
- Ensures that works are established within established Quality Control Standards
- Applicants should meet the following criteria
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10 years experience in the broad spectrum of operation & maintenance function
- Knowledge of standards pertaining to C4, Mechanical, Electrical and HVAC maintenance; environmental safety work practices.
- Experience on military projects would be advantageous
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||16 Oct|
|Ras Al Khaimah||20 Oct|
Facilities Manager - Big Fish Recruitment
Big Fish Recruitment
CSG Global Talent