Job description / Role
Are you a creative thinker with a passion for making a difference? Are you seeking an opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization in a fast paced, customer focused environment? Our client is seeking a creative bilingual Content Developer to manage their Social Media platform.
- You will research, prepare written material and other types of media, and edit online content for marketing and front-end web development, and managing the Business blogs
- Develop original social content compelling news and feature stories.
- Author and publish high-impact business content, building a brand identity and online presence through the creation and dissemination of multimedia content online.
- Develop content strategies, growing an online community and tracking the community's growth.
- Ability to take any project from concept to completion while working within strict timelines.
- Responsible for the continuous maintenance, modification and improvement of the existing Web site and all pages associated with it.
- Enhance brand standards and online experience.
- All content should be stylistically polished, and edited for accuracy and grammatical correctness.
- Manage existing and develop new social media channels.
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or Related Field
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in communications, content creation, public relations, or a related field is required
- Extensive experience and demonstrated history of managing brand, style, and voice of social media accounts
- Fluent in both written and spoken English & Arabic with strong communication skills and demonstrated creative artistic and technical ability.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional research, grammar and proofing skills in both English & Arabic.
- Excellent writing skills with demonstrated experience and comprehensive knowledge of communications, marketing, media, and public relations techniques and a track record of establishing and implementing integrated programs encompassing them.
- Strong knowledge of the effective use of social media in marketing.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High level of self-confidence, creativity, enthusiasm, engagement and self-motivation, along with the energy to undertake diverse responsibilities.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Must demonstrate teamwork skills and a willingness to help others.
- Possesses a positive attitude to foster a cohesive working environment.
- Able to leverage social media content to increase client's engagement and awareness.
- Able to adapt quickly to an ever-changing environment.
About the Company
Future Careers Middle East Free Zone LLC was established as a Recruitment & HR Consultancy to service both Clients and Candidates across the GCC region. An experienced Recruiter with over 20 years demonstrated history working in Human Resources & Recruitment across the Middle East markets. Skilled in Negotiation, HR Consulting, Executive Search, Team Building, and Technical Recruiting. Strong human resources professional.
Our current portfolio consists of blue-chip and multinational clients, private sector, semi-government organizations, and startups.