Job description / Role
Role is responsible for the overall social media management - content development/management, ideation, community management, social media monitoring/listening and influencer outreach.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of Saudi Vision 2030, deliver ground-breaking & world-class social media marketing!
* Oversee all social media platforms
* Work on the implementation of the social media strategy
* Develop compelling content strategy
* Lead on management aspects of social media; monitoring & listening, moderation and community management.
* Develop content road maps based on content themes and pillars
* Conceive, create and execute innovative social media marketing campaigns
* Develop, plan and execute social media to grow fan-base and increase engagement levels.
* Serve as point of contact with social media agency and manage communications and deliverables
* Work with internal stakeholders across the organization to support and amplify key messages on each channel
* Work closely with the marketing campaigns team to manage content dissemination for different social media networks
* Work closely with different teams to develop joint social media campaigns
* Ability to re-purpose social media content for different social media platforms based on deep understanding how content is consumed differently on each channel
* Ideation on quick wins and reactive / agile content creation
* Define processes for moderation, monitoring and community management
* Define processes on content management and approval between various internal departments
* Develop and manage relationships with 3rd party vendors
* Identify emerging social media platforms
* Ability to identify social media micro-influencers and work on Influencer Outreach Programmes
Excellent package + benefits is on offer.
* Minimum 8 years experience in social media channels and digital marketing
* Social Media experience within Tourism, FMCG, Retail/Property or hospitality industry
* Understanding of the Saudi social media scene, culture, and trends but also experienced with working on global social media campaigns for international markets
* Strong understanding of social media measurement and insights, digital analytics; drive engagement & conversion
* Experience working on influencer marketing campaigns
* Creative thinker - innovative and execution-oriented
* Ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
* Able to work in an ambiguous, 'internet-speed' environment
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence management
* High attention to detail
* Excellent team player
* Project Management
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.