Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM is currently hiring for a Software Sales Leader for IBM. This position is responsible for the selling of IBM Software Solutions across Data & AI, Automation, Security, AI Apps, specialties to in Saudi Key Banks and Government Accounts - Key Accounts (TAAP).
- As a Software Sales Leader you will understand the client's business requirements, technical requirements, and competitive landscape.
- You will coordinate all aspects of identifying client business problems, potential solutions, and progressing through to closure - which includes articulating to our customers' technical, management and executive staff the advantages of the IBM Software set and how best to deploy the solutions we are proposing.
- The Software Sales Leader is a software seller who will be responsible for opportunity identification and development, negotiation and closing of large deals across the IBM software portfolio in the assigned territory and acts as the focal point for the client, with responsibility for selling the entire software portfolio to the Target client base.
- This role builds relationships with senior client executives while earning a reputation as a trusted business advisor.
- The position will entail building and managing key relationships, understanding the client's organization and culture, and developing strategic plans to address both IT and Line-of-Business organizations.
- Provide sales leadership which may include: collaborating with and leading IBM sales teams to understand business problems, identify potential solutions, define, design, and detail the business, technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions within the Assigned Territory.
- You will own the development of a complete high-quality account plan that includes the clients' business priorities, industry trends, IBM commercial relationship, customer relationship map and a full year execution plan to achieve quarterly targets.
- You will have primary responsibility for identifying and prioritizing opportunities and developing client-valued solutions involving multiple brands and elements.
- Remove inhibitors to the sale through discovery, assessments, whiteboard/chalk talks, presentations, and demonstrations.
- Apply industry-specific knowledge and experience to bring new business and technology insight to our clients.
- You will ensure maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction, leading, integrating and simplifying IBM (across Business Units) for their clients to accelerate revenue and software deployment / License Governance and acting with integrity at all time.
- Ability to work in complex, matrix managed organizational environment
- Serves as a role model for IBM Values and operates with a client value mindset.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Degree in Engineering or related technical experience
- Experience in Hybrid Cloud & Cognitive Solutions.
- Experience & Executive Relationships in Saudi Banking Sector.
- Experience & Executive Relationships in Saudi Government & Public Sector.
- Experience in Sales & Customer Management
- Negotiating & closing Large Deals directly with customer teams
- Experience in managing strategic accounts and contract and building relationships with executive level
- Experience selling complex software (quota based) & building sustainable client relationships
- Experience with Enterprise, Cloud or Cognitive Software Sales
- Experience in Account Planning, Pipeline Management, Forecasting
- Fluency in Arabic and English
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.