Job description / Role
• The solution architect is responsible for the development of the technology and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements.
• Review, interpret ad respond to detailed business requirements specifications to ensure alignment between customer expectations.
• Develop, test and implement technology solutions and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed timeframes.
• Insure agile methodologies are practically applied in software development process.
• Define, maintain and support development environment while adaption industry best practices and tools.
• Provide technical leadership to more junior team members of the team.
• Software Solutions Architect with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science
• At least 8 years of application development experience using Java, Spring Boot framework.
• Experience with Micro-Services Architecture concepts and emerging patterns.
• Solid understanding of CI/D tools such as Maven, Git, Jenkins, Nexus, Docker.
• Experience on loud computing and container technology (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Docker).
• Knowledge and experience using APIs, webhooks, and general data transfer approaches required.
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle DB) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis).
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.