Job description / Role
Solution Customer Representative
Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience - it's what IBMers do. As we tackle the world's biggest challenges, our company continues to grow, we're looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era.
Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world's top business and technology professionals.
- The Solution Customer Representative will manage infrastructure solution sales and work with the team of sales representatives who are responsible for the sale of IBM products, solutions and/or services to meet/exceed key business measurements and reporting requirements.
- As an IBM Solution Customer Representative you need to be a role model, drive a culture of sales eminence and deliver client value.
- Enhances sales performance by optimizing territories and routes to market, utilizing account planning, TOP, etc.
- Effectively communicates sales strategy to motivate employees, create a high-performing and collaborative environment, and unify team IBM.
- Understands the client's strategic business objectives and business processes/metrics, including their organization, financial decision-making process and business challenges.
- Applies an understanding of the client's industry, including industry trends/dynamics, key performance indicators, industry financial measurements, and key industry players and competitors .
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- +7 years experience in Infrastructure sales , including data center, server, storage, network, IT governance, Cloud computing etc.
- Good Communication skill
- Ability to build the good relationship with customers and internal teams
- Arabic and English Fluency
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- MNC experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Preferred Education: None Commissionable: Yes
Key Job Details
- Country: SA
- State: AR RIYAD
- City: RIYADH
- Category: Sales
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Location: RIYADH, AR RIYAD SA
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.