Job description / Role
Solution Design & Tender manager is responsible for developing & preparing the customized solution for customer RFQ's / RFP's.
Our client is a leading name within the Logistics and Transportation industry
* Overall responsibility for responding to the RFQ's deliverables
* Identify customer current and potential needs based on customers' RFQ received and feedback from customers & facilitate translation of customer business requirements into functional requirements for design and development of new/potential solution and services.
* Lead and facilitate cost model completion and recommend pricing for customer using Costing Models and completed customer pricing template for RFx, analyzing different types of investment approaches like lease or buy decisions, working closely with controlling team and finalize the solution & pricing proposal which will meet companies MIRR & EBIT Requirement.
* Prepare & present the most effective project plans, proposal document for any solutions to the customers & support in providing clarifications to customers when needed.
* An attractive package with benefits
* At least 3-5 years' experience in the CL/SCM industry (in a Solution Design capacity).
* Ability to build and develop sound business supply chain proposals by providing knowledge in warehousing + transportation
* Knowledge and experience with warehouse mechanization, automation, storage techniques
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.