Job description / Role
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As a technology consulting professional, you’ll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their IT investments — supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service — providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how technology can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage technology offers, we’ll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We’re looking for a Solutions Architect, SAP (Senior Manager level) to join our rapidly expanding Technology Consulting team.
• Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP solutions and appropriate industries to maintain credibility with prospective customers.
• Provide proof points with relevant customer stories.
• Support RFx completion in support of customer proposals.
• Engaging with Clients in understanding their requirements, scoping, discovering and defining solutions, explaining business benefits and use cases and a roadmap to meet their goals.
• Creating innovative solution designs that utilize our extensive service offerings.
• Understand client requirements (RFP/ RFI), build synopsis and have an ability to articulate the customer ask.
• Support the SAP implementation project and play solution architect role binding the entire solution to meet client requirements
• Participation in meetings with internal/external stakeholders (Delivery managers, Account managers and client partners) and Vertical & Horizontal teams.
Key Profile Requirements
• Prior Experience of bid and delivery solutioning as well as core delivery must in the SAP
• Expertise in SAP S/4 HANA and with relevant implementation experience
• Understanding SAP S/4HANA cloud service offerings with relevant implementation experience
• Experience in more than one of the functional workstream (FICO, SD, SF, EWM, TM, Ariba, Hybris, IBP) or over-all solution architect
• Worked on implementation RFP’s as a solution architect responsible for designing solutions end to end
• Prior business development experience (at least 3-4 years, overall 10-14 years) with exposure to SAP Delivery.
• A strong understanding of SAP and integration with other applications/systems in an IT landscape
• Strong verbal and written communication with out of box thinking abilities.
• Ability to understand Methodologies (Activate, Agile, SDLC, SCRUM) and other industry business fundamentals and ability to showcase a quick learning curve.
• Proficient in MS Office products (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What we look for
• Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry.
• An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region