Job description / Role
We are looking for a passionate Spa Therapist to join our team at Banyan Tree Al Ula Spa Team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What will you be doing:
- Present a professional appearance and ensure all guests receive a genuine courteous welcome on arrival/ departure.
- Conduct our range of Therapy Treatments to the highest standard in line with company standards.
- To anticipate guests needs whenever possible in order to enhance quality of service and exceed clients expectations.
- Represent our passion for customer service, proactively ensuring each guest has the memorable experience expected at Banyan Tree.
- To assist in positively promoting service / products within the Resort and maximize every sales opportunity.
- Be aware of Resort promotions or special activities.
- Continually aim to improve our guests experience, ensure our highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 1 year experience in spa or hospitality industry.
- Safety oriented First Aid.
- CPR - Basic Rescuer.
- This position is open to Indonesians.
Your team and working environment:
Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region's Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley's striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla's planned "living museum" experience. Situated near AlUla's signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors' experiences by connecting them with AlUla'snature, art, and ancestry.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.