Job description / Role
#13749 Speech and Language Therapist - Home Healthcare, Open to female applicant
Allied Health Professionals
Speech and Language therapist
On Application SAR
On Application SAR
Long term care facility caring for:
- Post-trauma with permanent severe disability
- Post C1-C4 fracture requiring long term ventilation
- Children with congenital disorders requiring mechanical ventilation or high levels of respiratory support
- Neuromuscular diseases affecting independent respiration, including:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Spinal Muscular Dystrophy
- Guillian BarrÃ© Syndrome
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Multiple Sclerosis
JOB DESCRIPTION: Speech & Language Pathologist/Therapist
Basic Purpose of the role
- Responsible for providing safe, effective, evidence-based and comprehensive speech and language therapy services
- Promotes a progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care through research, evidence-based practice and the developmental of additional specialist clinical skills.
- Assists in the safe, effective and efficient management of the department with allocated resources.
- Promotes good health and well - being through education.
- Understands supports and promotes the mission, vision, and values of Amana Healthcare.
- Adheres to and promotes the applicable professional codes of conduct
- Competitive Tax-Free Salary
- One-month Free Housing provided, thereafter generous monthly Housing Allowance
- Free Health Insurance
- Free Airfare on Initial hire and annually on renewal of contract
- 18/22 working days Annual Leave (excl. off days), depending on shift schedule
- Unlimited term contract
- End-of-Service Benefit, upon completion of contract, in accordance with UAE Labour Law
- Culturally diverse working environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Travel opportunities
- BSc in Speech-Language Pathology/Speech & Language Therapy/Speech Pathology/Speech Therapy, or
- BSc in Communication or Psychology or Linguistics and Master's program in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited educational institution, college or university
License: Eligible for Department of Health license or a transferable UAE license as Speech and Language Therapist.
Preferred Experience: Not less than 3 years post-graduate experience as a Speech & Language Therapist in a hospital or community/homecare setting.
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.