Job description / Role
Will be responsible for all Techno-Commercial Activities involved in bidding process of an EPC Contract for any client related to Solar Projects
- Shall be having excellent knowledge and skill in design or design review activities of Layouts/section, finalization of plant configuration, running PV syst simulations, preparation of the BOQ, Electrical SLD finalization, inputs for Civil, cable and HV / MV switchgear sizing etc. (Experience related to project execution and commissioning will be given more preference).
- Should be well versed with the various technologies associated in equipment associated with Solar available in the market.
- Preparation of the Energy Yield Analysis
- Should be fully capable to study Tender documents, Drawings & Specifications provided by Client and to prepare layout of the projects
- Prepare the comprehensive clarifications from the scope of the work to send to Client.
- Evaluate manufacturer’s techno commercial offers to assess the price for the complete scope by preparing the Comparisons.
- Generate the cost against the deviations to the scope of works and the specifications.
- Preparation of Consolidated Cost of the project including Material, Labor & equipment Cost.
- Preparation of Technical offer along with necessary submittal, Clarifications, drawings, layout, Project Schedule, Manpower Resources, Project Organization Chart & other documents required by the client.
- Shall involve in the finalization of P.O. for the awarded projects.
- Controlling and processing day to day correspondence with suppliers and or with clients
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Bachelor / Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
8-10 Years or above
Preparation of PV Syst simulations, Excellent Engineering background and execution / Load flow and short circuit study analysis.
Elite Software for PV syst, AutoCAD, MS Office and relevant software know-how and implementation experience
About the Company
Alfanar is primarily engaged in manufacturing electrical construction products, EPC solutions for conventional and renewable power plants, allied engineering services and design engineering. We have built up an international presence throughout much of the Middle East, Asia, Africa, and Europe.
alfanar operates its activities from several locations around the world, included alfanar Industrial City (Saudi Arabia), Contactum (UK), ZIV (Spain), Safa electric (Turkey), Kopp (Germany), EA (Italy), alfanar Electrical Systems (UAE) and alfanar Engineering Services (India).
alfanar products reflect its commitment to high standards of quality, safety and performance. All alfanar products are designed and manufactured in modern plants employing state-of- the- art technologies and practices and subjected to rigorous quality testing in all production stages, alfanar products reflect commitment to the highest standards of quality, safety and performance.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies