Job description / Role
Title: Sr. Instrumentation Engineer
KBR-AMCDE is a leading engineering and project management services company in Saudi Arabia that provides FEED, Detailed Design, Procurement and Project Management Services to the Onshore and Offshore oil and gas markets. Due to the recent award of various prestigious project, we have exciting new opportunities for KSA National to join the team.
At KBR-AMCDE you will be exposed to state-of-the-art technology, industry leading design and project management practice while delivering meaningful projects. Exposure to successful experienced co-workers, industry best practices, advanced technology and challenging projects makes KBR-AMCDE the ideal company providing opportunities for career growth and development.
• Responsible for design, specification and services related to control systems including basic process control systems, safety systems, control panels, analyzer systems, telecommunications, field instrumentation, and valves etc.
• May also be responsible for advanced controls optimization.
• Under general supervision, performs all conventional aspects of the functional area subject matter.
• Devises new approaches to problems encountered.
• Plans, schedules, and conducts work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria.
• Performs work which involves conventional engineering practice but may include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials, and difficult coordination requirements.
• Provides technical guidance to designers and less experienced engineers.
Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Requires sufficient professional experience to assure competence as a fully trained professional. Work requires a broad knowledge of precedents. Also may be responsible for leadership of a functional area on a small project or a segment of a larger project. As the lead, plans, budgets, organizes, coordinates and controls the project and is responsible for employee performance appraisals and for coaching and developing lower level professionals. Certification as a Licensed/Chartered Professional Engineer is preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years related design experience, with average experience ranging from 6-10 years.
About the Company
We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people performing diverse, complex and mission critical roles in 34 countries.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long-term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.