Job description / Role
Sr. Manager, Retail Operations (Arabic National) – Jeddah, KSA
Our client is a leading KSA-based, Catering, Facilities Management, and Hospitality company. They are currently seeking a Sr. Manager, Retail Operations to join their team in Jeddah, KSA. The individual should have strong Retail Operations and Category Management background. Also, must an excellent interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written.
• Arabic/English speaker – Essential
• Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree
• At least 10-13 years of experience with a minimum of 5 years of management experience in a related field.
• Should have background experience in retail operation products in the Airport.
• Should have a sales background, strong Leadership skills, independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities.
In return, our client offers not only a stable working environment and competitive salary with a family benefits package but a chance to join a reputable organization that is a leading player within the sector.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
|Saudi Arabia||5 May|
Operations Manager - Luxury Brand
Director of Operations
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|
Director - Retail & Commercial
|Saudi Arabia||13 Feb|