Job description / Role
- Analyzing problems and coming up with designs to solve them.
- Networking and collaborating with other engineers and professionals.
- Working within the budget to deliver safe and efficient products on time.
- Allocating resources and time effectively.
- Developing design prototypes.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attending meetings and providing input and updates.
- Analyzing data to write up reports.
- Communicating with staff, directors, and clients.
- Must have BS.C in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have minimum 15 years of experience
- Must be European Educated
- Must come from Consultancy Background
- Must have Residential/ Building Project experience
- Must be pure Designer/ Design no Review (No site)
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Plumbing & Fire Protection)
Senior Mechanical Engineer (HVAC)
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Construction
Lead Mechanical Engineer (Aramco Project)
|Saudi Arabia||29 Aug|
Senior Mechanical Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||6 Sep|