Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Reading and understanding drawings.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing specifications.
- Check quantities of tender BOQ and compare with his takeoff quantities from the drawings.
- Prepare and send for RFQ from our supplier and sub-contractors as per tender requirements.
- Preparing Tender Prices as per bill of Quantities, drawings & specifications.
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, and customer requirements.
- Analyzing and compiling data on construction factors in terms of manpower, equipment and materials.
- Prepare comparison between supplier and sub-contractor to request for rock bottom prices.
- Examine, prepare and verify technical drawings and specifications of electro-Mechanical systems, to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Updates estimates, schedules, reports, and documents based on revisions and changes to the project.
- Coordinate with civil estimators and QS for any civil work related to electro mechanical and to include in the cost.
- Responsible for the preparation of estimates, cost reports, forecasts, schedules, budgets, and change orders.
- Good knowledge for values engineering and how to proposed alternate offer wherever needed.
- Prepare our company prequalification documents as requested from our clients & submittals.
- Support & prepare all documents that require to submit with our technical and commercial proposal.
- Developing accurate and clear project cost estimate based on project data.
- University Degree in Electro / Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the construction/contracting industry and at least 5 years in the estimation field.
- Knowledge in the design and construction
- Negotiation skills in interaction with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Strong computer skills
- Fluent in English (oral and written)- Arabic language fluency preferred
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Facilities Engineer (MEP)
Big Fish Recruitment
Mechanical Engineer (Consulting)
Big Fish Recruitment
MEP Project Manager