Samana For Business
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
We are looking to employ a qualified and professional staff nurse to provide primary healthcare within our organization. The staff nurse will be responsible for patient assessment, as well as planning of care and subsequent recovery. You should possess a nurturing and kind personality and display excellent communication skills with all role players.
The successful candidate should be able to work closely with healthcare practitioners to ensure the recovery of patients. Ultimately, a top-notch staff nurse should possess an exceptional track record and display a high standard of patient care.
• Provide high-quality patient care.
• Assist with the continuous development of staff.
• Identify hazards in the workplace and provide solutions.
• Treat emergency injuries.
• Develop programs to maintain health and safety.
• Identify work-related risks.
• Document all injuries and illnesses.
• Holding a bachelor's degree in nursing
• Minimum 4 years of experience
• Valid passport
• Lebanese nationality
• valid nursing board registration.
• Able to work in a multicultural team.
• Maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
• Continue professional development activities.
• Maintain meticulous records.
About the Company
Based in Lebanon, Samana For Business is a young and dynamic recruitment agency that offers recruiting services including head hunting and executive search within a wide range of industry sectors. Over the past few years, we have succeeded in matching hundreds of talented candidates with their prospective employers.