Job description / Role
Excellent career development opportunity with promotion opportunities!
• POSITION: Staff Warden - Safety Officer
• START DATE: January 2021
• PACKAGE: Competitive salary and leave offered, housing, flight allowance and full medical insurance
• 12 MONTH RENEWABLE CONTRACT
• Maintain and project professional appearance as it relates to job performance
• Immediate and first response to medical emergencies
• Compile all documentation required for issuance of security cards, maintain records and monitor expiration dates, liaise with Security personnel for any security cards related matters
• Issue company equipment and keep accurate records in line with company procedures
• Control and manage all key logs and inventory
• Manage all aspects of company fleet of vehicles
• Perform random checks including company provided accommodation and personal items
• Development and implementation of action plans to provide a safe environment. Conduct regular fire, emergency and safety checks and drills in the residences in consultation with Security personnel
• Reprimand staff behavior onsite, in cafeterias, restrooms, parking lots and other open areas in line with company policy
• Maintain proper paperwork/reports to ensure all incidents and medical emergencies have been filed with Management
• Facilitate Lost and Found within project and with colleagues overseeing the process
• Running / co-facilitating training presentations on behalf of the staff management department for the employees in Security
• Support staff member in case of an injury
• Accompany staff member to the medical institution if needed
• In case of a personal emergency contact the staff member, give him/her support, and assist in a professional and compassionate manner
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Must have full and clean international driver’s license
• Certification in security/close protection
• First Aid certification
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in security department of a 5-star hotel
• Experience in administrative office work
• MS Office (including Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Excel) proficiency
• Previous experience in L&D or staff welfare/support positions preferred
• Demonstrated knowledge of security procedures
• A flexible approach towards working hours is required.
• Must have fluent English communication skills and have numerical literacy
• Fluency in Arabic would be preferred but not essential.
• Non Smoker and no visible Tattoos
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position. Please read the full job description very carefully and ensure you meet all the criteria listed before applying. If your application meets all the criteria shall the Crew Specialist managing the position be in touch further via email/phone.
About the Company
Hill Robinson is the leading independent yacht management company offering unparalleled services to international clientele worldwide to assist in running yachts safely and efficiently. Our highly qualified and versatile multi-lingual team is available 24/7 to provide the essential support that makes the whole yachting experience a success.
From being one of the industry’s first ever dedicated yacht management companies, our expertise and range of services has constantly grown. Starting with setting up an offshore ownership structure for your new yacht our service offer is complete all the way through to paying the crew through our Guernsey Employment Company.