This position is closed or expired.
See other Logistics jobs
Stock Controller – OBL
Al-Kharj, Saudi Arabia
Core Purpose of Job:
Control the movement of finished goods in the outbound warehouse effectively and efficiently.
Areas of Responsibility (AOR)
1. Control of stock movement within the outbound stores.
2. Allocation of work to pickers and loaders.
3. Ensure all quality and Health and Safety requirements are met in accordance with company policies.
4. Ensure all stock is Cycle Counted and Year End inventory is accomplished according to company procedures.
1. High School attendance (or level of experience commensurate with role) with at least two years relevant experience in stock control / movement.
2. Ability to speak, write and read English fluently.
3. Must be highly numerate.
1. SAP exposure.
2. PC Literate – experience of Excel, Word and Outlook.
Essential responsibilities executed (Generic Description)
Minimum two years in similar position in FMCG warehouse environment.
Food industry experience.
About the Company
Almarai is the largest integrated dairy foods company in the world with an unrivaled reputation synonymous with delivering excellence and quality across its entire range of products. Currently operating across the gulf region, Almarai employs over 35,000 employees servicing some 50,000 retail outlets with a turnover that exceeded $3.36 billion in 2014.