Job description / Role
Store Manager - Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia
Based on the recent government program (Saudization), this role is only open for Saudi nationals. We are currently looking for a Store Manager for a Leading Multinational Beauty Company in Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia.
• Ensure excellent customer service is being implemented on the shop floor
• Manage daily store operations and team scheduling
• Manage a team and conduct coaching and training
• Ensure sales target is being met
• Overlook stock, inventory and merchandise
• Minimum 5 years of experience in retail ideally in beauty sector (cosmetics, skincare, fragrance) and 2 years of experience in a managerial role
• Strong experience in daily store operations and achieving sales target
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Ability to train and motivate a team
• Up to date with latest beauty trends
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
|Saudi Arabia||1 Mar|
Store Manager – Multinational Leading Jewellery Company
Assistant Sales Manager
Retail Sales Manager