Job description / Role
Strategy and Innovation Associate - Financial Services
A role that will play a central part in establishing and managing the entity's digital strategy and innovation agenda. Alongside its responsibility for managing the entity's digital transformation road map and adoption of agile, the entity's Digital Office will manage the entity's digital innovation strategy and associated investment portfolio and partnerships.
Financial Services - Riyadh, KSA
One of the world's largest financial service organisations.
Strategy and Innovation Associate - Financial Services - Riyadh, KSA
• Creation and on-going management of digital innovation portfolio report.
• Creation of investment evaluations and proposals for submission to investment committee.
• Presenting recommendations to bank executives.
• Research, analyse, and organize the digital innovation portfolio across key trends (e.g. Digital Identity; Digital currency; Personal Finance Management & automated advices; Instant Payments; Advanced Analytics; etc.)
• Engage with group digital and innovation functions to leverage best practices.
• Specify the entity's "Innovation challenges" and getting these agreed with sponsors.
• Run periodic Innovation showcases, roadshows and events.
• Engage with industry bodies such as FinTech Saudi and regulators on the Kingdom's FSDP agenda.
• Produce regular steering committee updates.
• Develop digital innovation investment recommendations.
• Support CDO in matters of strategy and communication.
• Strategy and Innovation Associate - Financial Services - Riyadh, KSA
• A role with a leading Financial Services organisation in the Kingdom.
• Competitive package and benefits.
• Master's degree from leading university.
• 3+ years of experience working at a top-tier strategy consulting organisation or within the strategy function of a universal bank.
• Proven experience of self-managing end-to-end cycle of hypothesis development through to analysis and recommendation within the context of strategy development for banks and/or regulators.
• Candidates should have +3 years of relevant experience in successfully managing all facets of strategy projects for clients in financial services.
• Researching, analysing, synthesising and reporting on trends, regulators, business models, value chains in banking, financial services and technology.
• Developing valuation models and sensitivity analyses forecasts for business cases.
• Defining the strategic narrative for executive recommendations.
• Knowledge of innovation management frameworks.
• Working with diverse stakeholders to develop buy-in to strategic recommendations.
• Building effective relationships across a diverse set of colleagues and partners.
• Comfortable and confident communicating to executive management as well as peers and more junior staff.
• Managing relationships with suppliers and partners.
• Managing multiple concurrent projects.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
|Saudi Arabia||14 Sep|
Strategy Planning Manager
|Saudi Arabia||7 Sep|
Business Development Director
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||10 Sep|
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Head of Strategy