Job description / Role
Strategy Manager - Government Sector - Jeddah,KSA
The Strategy Manager is responsible for supporting and leading a variety of strategic efforts inclusive of playing a pivotal role in building annual/long-term strategic plans. The Strategy Manager is responsible for the development and oversight of the business's corporate strategies.
Government Sector - Jeddah,KSA
Entertainment/ Event/ Music Management entity in the Kingdom, responsible for delivering entertainment projects across KSA.
Very flexible environment, young and energetic team.
* Supporting the development of long-term organisational strategy.
* Help form the development of strategic plans for the core business and identify potential acquisition targets to support these strategies.
* Conduct research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
* Play a key role in strategy formulation, collaborates with both internal and external stakeholders, and leads cross-functional teams in the development of business-wide operational strategies.
* Provide ad-hoc and on-going decision support to the management by engaging in data analysis, risk/return analysis, research and market assessment activities for varying business scenarios.
* Align departmental goals, processes and resource allocation with the organisational strategy.
* Develop and execute focused strategies for growing the business into adjacency's.
* Conduct interviews to understand market structure, trends and customer needs, in adjacent business spaces.
* Assess market challenges and opportunities and drive implementation of initiatives.
* Assessing market trends and competitors.
* Develop and organises new business development initiatives
* Presenting findings, projections and recommended actions to the Strategy Director.
* Planning, implementing and managing proposed recommendations and projects.
* Manage and develop the business's KPI infrastructure.
* Monitor and evaluate the KPI infrastructure on periodic basis.
* Manage the development of weekly/quarterly/annual performance reports for the business's leaders as well as facilitating cross-functional performance reviews for this leadership.
* Lead the change management and strategy communication activities.
* Competitive salary package
* Amazing benefits scheme
* Flexible working hours
* Being part of a young and energetic team, amazing rooftop office space.
* 7+ years of experience in Strategy Formulation and planning
* Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in Management Consulting
* Must be Saudi National
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.