Job description / Role
Manage and technically direct multiple technical/heritage consultants to deliver reports and studies to contribute to the team responsible for restoration and regenerative delivery.
An initiative bringing the rich culture and history of the Kingdom to life, contributing to the Vision 2030.
* Manage the tasks as directed by the Department Lead.
* Actively participate in the development of the department's annual budget, estimating and determining financial and human resources requirements for concerned function.
* Oversee the department's day-to-day operations, recommending and driving operational improvement efforts.
* Refine and ensure proper documentation and implementation of all policies and procedures for the concerned department.
* Lead the selection, development, deployment, motivation and coaching of competent staff within the function.
* Ensure efficient use of the staff and consultant teams under their responsibility.
* Ensure that the contractor implements the contractual works according to the terms and specifications
* Reviewing all reports issued. Review audit notes and confirm corrections. Review work plans, schedule, and quality reports
* Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverable with team members and stakeholders.
A tax-free package with competitive benefits
* A minimum of 25 years of experience, 10 years in a role in a similar specialisation and 5 years in the region ideally.
* Bachelors in construction management, engineering, architecture or equivalent.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.