Job description / Role
Randstad have partnered with a leading landscape architecture and urban design consultancy firm as they require a Studio Director to join their newly established office in Riyadh, KSA. This role requires strong client liaison and business development along with strong technical and business leadership skills.
The main purpose of the role is to develop the business and increase market share in the region, as well as to ensure successful delivery of ongoing and future projects across the Kingdom.
- Source opportunities from major clients including developers, architects, government departments. This includes networking, business development and prequalification efforts.
- Study business opportunities including preparing level of efforts estimates, technical methodologies, and proposal
- Lead and manage design and supervision of assigned projects. This shall include but not limited to day-to-day management of project centre activities, client relationships, resources management, technical input, and financial management.
- Ensure delivery of projects within time and budget.
- Ensure meeting client expectations to promote continuous business from known clients.
To be considered for the role, candidates must have:
- Post graduate degree Landscape Architecture
- Professional affiliation / Certified Landscape Architect
- 15+ years of relevant experience in the UAE & KSA
We are also looking for Senior and Associate level Landscape Architects in the UAE and KSA to please also apply with an up to date CV to arrange a conversation.
About the Company
We’re experts in helping jobseekers, like you, find fulfilling and prosperous careers. Whether you’re looking for your first ever role or a more senior position, we can help you apply, interview and secure your dream job.
Despite our size and global scope, we pride ourselves on our ability to make every jobseeker, client and employee feel valued.
Our core specialisms (with offices based across the UK) include:
- Business Support - Sales, Marketing, Retail, Call centres, Secretarial and Admin
- CPE - Construction, Property and Engineering
- Digby Morgan - HR
- Financial services
- Accountancy and finance
- Inhouse Services
- Student and Worker Support