Job description / Role
• Troubleshoot and provide resolution/workaround for issues in SF PMGM
• Knowledge in SAP HCM process in PM, TM, PY
• If Applicable Enhance the current process/ build or retune the current configuration
• Master and maintain detailed knowledge of SAP Cloud HCM (SuccessFactors) product-suite configuration options, including reviewing the quarterly release updates.
• Overall test the process and the changes will be moved to QAS for UAT and integration testing, finally, all the changes will be moved to PRD, it has a Go-live date, and so on.
• Implemented/ supported PMGM Module as Lead/support Consultant
• Hands-on experience with at least 1 full life cycle implementation of the PMGM module.
• SuccessFactors PMGM Certification - valid means that all Delta exams are up to date
• Knowledge of XML is preferable.
• Must have basic knowledge of the integration points with the related modules
• SAP SF- PMGM, CDP, SCP. SAP HR, SAP SF-PMGM Certified consultant , SCP & ITIL Certification Great communication and Interpersonal skills, positive thinking and willingness to learn and expand existing knowledge
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.