Job description / Role
SCM is responsible for the overall strategic direction and operations of the Supply Chain Function for the Organization with regard the planning, development, implementation, execution and evaluation of al plans and programs related to the Supply Chain process including demand and supply planning, procurement/purchasing, logistics/transportation, warehouse/distribution centers, vendor/supplier management .The role should ensure optimization of operational flows, performance measurement processes and results while supporting business service agreements. Managing supply chain planning processes and acting as an integrated link between multiple functions (Demand Management, Sales & Marketing, Planning, Warehousing & Distribution, Finance)
Job Functions, Responsibilities and Authorities
• Work closely with Finance Community to align Logistics & Financial Forecast by identifying gaps/opportunities/assumptions.
• Manage order from receipt to delivery with the different stakeholders, Product Planner, Finance, Logistic
• Develop and execute the overall supply and demand strategy, budget, forecast, action plans and activities.
• Develop and execute the overall purchasing and procurement strategy and plan including budgeting, routing, and savings of all sourcing activities (local, regional and global).
• Develop Vendor relationships and engagement and ensure all Vendors contracted at best terms and conditions for the Organization.
• Responsible and accountable for the management and execution, direction and coordination of all logistical and transport related issues to the delivery of raw materials to the stores and warehouse.
• Control and oversee the efficient and effective flow of incoming materials and outgoing finished goods.
• Responsible for the overall management of the Company Warehouses and Distribution Centers.
• Mentor and guide the Supply Chain people managers to achieve objectives and key performance indicators.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders including the Board of Directors (BoD), Management team, Finance, Human Resources, Planning, R&D, Production, Sales and Operations, Marketing and Factories in the achievement of the overall business strategy.
Qualifications & Requirement
• Driven, Self-Starter, Entrepreneurial Spirit and willingness to grow within the firm
• Bachelor or Master’s degree complimented by extensive experience in engineering service solutions industry OR Telecommunications & Broadcast engineering solutions industry.
• Proven experience developing and leading supply chain department/team
• Strong project management skills and ability to manage tight timelines
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supply Chain Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Logistics and Transportation Manager
A Leading Transport, Distribution and Logistics Company in UAE
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)