Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years.
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for: Supply Chain Manager - Demand Planning
What you will do: you will lead Demand Planners within our Fashion, Accessories and Department Store businesses in the GCC. In this newly created role, you will be entrusted and empowered to transform our Supply Chain Demand Planning organization in our journey to becoming a highly customer centric and cost-efficient company. You will work closely with the Fashion Head of Supply Chain, the commercial teams, and cross functionally with other individuals across the organization.
• Sales Forecasting and Demand Planning
• Develop and implement an effective S&OP process
• Assortment Planning
• Markdowns and Price Management
• Product Life Cycle Management
• Develop, measure and continuously improve our key Supply Chain Planning KPIs
• Develop analytical solutions to improve Supply Chain metrics while accelerating to take decisions on commercial planning.
• Develop customer analytics and predictive models for improve forecast quality
• Lead the transformation of the Supply Chain Planning operation in line with or ahead of the demands of our businesses
To be successful, you should have the skills and experience to navigate around the different complexities and nuances of our various business segments. You will be a key member of the Group Supply Chain organization who is expected to help in our Supply Chain transformation journey. In this regard, you will contribute in shaping our Supply Chain of the future by helping us set the right direction and priorities as well as bringing in and implementing best practices into the company.
You should be very comfortable leveraging Supply Chain Management systems to routinely handle large volumes of data and you will develop systematic and robust technology-based solutions to routinely manage our KPIs. This role will suit someone who can influence without authority, someone who loves solving big Supply Chain problems, is intellectually curious, can get things done working cross functionally, can work with little direction, is experienced in leading within complex and nuanced business, all whilst not being overwhelmed by scale and speed.
• BSc degree in Mathematics, Statistics
• 3+ years' experience leading Supply Chain Planning within Fashion Retail for a multi-store, multi-channel business, Department Stores and Fashion Distribution
• 3+ years' experience leading, growing and developing Demand Planners
• Experience using sophisticated Supply Chain Management systems for Sales Forecasting and Demand planning
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills complemented with the ability to problem solve independently
• Ability to deep dive into the details and build on your own
• Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics
• 5 years + experience managing Supply Chain Planning within Fashion Retail
• 5 years + experience leading, growing and developing teams
• Good knowledge of computer skills like as Excel, SQL, Python, SPSS Statistic etc.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.