Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Rawabi Electric, a fully owned subsidiary of Rawabi Holding, was founded in 1982 as Remal Electric to offer innovative power and automation solutions.
As a leading provider of power and automation solutions in Saudi Arabia and the GCC to various sectors for nearly 30 years, we have accumulated a wealth of field knowledge and know how, setting us apart from our competitors. We believe nothing can last better than relations built on trust, commitment and voluntary cooperation.
Field proven know-how is jointly built between esteemed partners and an enthusiastic and dedicated team. Strategic alliances and partnerships with world leaders in their industries provide Rawabi Electric with unmatched capabilities. The synergetic outcome is a first class competitive offering.
We will continue to create value combining our past experiences with future innovations, and combining our passion with opportunities presented to us, while managing the underlying risk.
The main purpose of the Supply & Logistics Unit Head's job is to direct and control the purchasing process in purchasing department.
- Handles purchasing activities.
- Review quotation request of Sales Department and get the quotation from suppliers, calculate freight, insurance, clearing etc.
- Review Work Order & Contract Review Form.
- Negotiate with suppliers for prices and delivery against materials of BOM and purchase requisition.
- Supervise Preparation P.O. and track its activities.
- Follow-up with suppliers
- Follow-up with Finance Department (L/C, down Payment)
- Insurance of shipment
- Follow-up for shipping document
- Coordinate for clearing the material with clearing agent.
- Checking of invoices and initialing.
- Co-ordinate with other departments.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Handle communication with suppliers.
- Leads, directs, evaluates and develops the Supply & Logistics team to ensure that the objectives are reached
- Is responsible for the development, performance appraisal and succession planning of all direct and indirect reports
- Promotes a highly effective management and leadership style in line with the Company's values and that supports the achievement of its strategy and objectives
- Identifies potential successor for his/her position; oversees and implements developmental plans for identified successors
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
Communications and Working Relationships-
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- Should have good written, soft skills (M. S office tools)
- Maintain good business relations with suppliers
- Promotes and disseminates a positive health and safety culture and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others
- Ensures employee health and safety programs and guidelines are developed, regularly maintained, implemented, reviewed and complied with
- Identifies any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and recommends and implements measures and solutions to mitigate these risks
- BS. Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Knowledge on computer.
- Knowledge on ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Good in negotiating commercial issues.
- Good in communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- CSCP Certified
- Minimum 7 years in experience in same field.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supply Chain Manager
Search Heads Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||23 Sep|
Logistics and Materials Supervisor
Swisslinx Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||22 Sep|
Supply Chain Manager
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||7 Oct|
Senior Manager - Transport & Logistics Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent